Terms & Conditions
The terms ‘Poppies Garden Centre’, or Poppies', or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
Payment can be made via Paypal or by credit/debit card - we accept all major cards including Visa and Mastercard Credit Cards, Visa and Mastercard Debit Cards, Visa Electron, American Express, and Maestro.
The billing address provided upon registration should match the address to which your bank card is registered. Please note that goods will not be dispatched until payment has been received.
Upon completion of your order, we will send you an order confirmation email detailing the items purchased and delivery address entered. You will also received a separate payment receipt from Paypal to confirm that payment has been made to us.
When we dispatch your order, the purchase contract has been made, unless we have notified you that we do not accept your order or you have cancelled your order.
We reserve the right to refuse an order;
- When goods are not available
- Where we cannot obtain payment
- If there has been a pricing or product description error
Your Card Security
We guarantee that you will be able to shop at www.poppiesgardencentre.com with complete confidence. Your card details are encrypted and dealt with by Paypal and are not accessed by anyone else. We do not store payment details on the website and have no access to the payment details you enter - Paypal is used as an external payment gateway. You will receive an email confirmation from Paypal as receipt of your payment and will also receive a confirmation email from us.
Please add firstname.lastname@example.org to your safe list of email addresses otherwise our emails may end up in your spam folder.
Pricing and VAT
Prices listed on the website are inclusive of VAT where applicable.
For full delivery information, please view our Delivery Information page.
Should you wish to return anything purchased on our website, we will be happy to refund or exchange a product provided it is in a fully resaleable condition, complete with original packaging and any tags or labels. Returns must be made within 14 days of purchase.
For full returns policy, please view our Returns Information page.
Cancellation of Order Policy
You may cancel and return your order within 14 working days.
Need Help or More Information?
Whether it be for advice about your order or an update on the order you've placed, we're happy to help. Please use our contact form on the website to ask us your questions.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.